DSSSB PRT Asst. Teacher 89/17 Admit Card and Exam Dates

DSSSB 89/17 admit card

DSSSB PRT Asst. Teacher 89/17 Exam Date

Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is one of the largest commission for the Delhi which publishes a huge number of Notification for the various posts in a different department every year. Recently, DSSSB published the official Notification for the various posts of Primary Teacher (PRT) or Assistant Teacher in 2017. A large number of Eligible aspirants apply online for these posts before the last date. DSSSB has given the dates for the online exam of post code 89/17 .  DSSSB Primary Assistant Teacher 89/17 Exam Date is given below.

Exam Date Exam Time Post code
12:30 pm to 02:30 pm
04:30 pm to 06:30 pm
89/17

Official Notification  Download

Official Website          Click Here

DSSSB PRT Asst. Teacher 89/17 Admit Card

DSSSB published the official Notification for the various posts of Primary Teacher (PRT) or Assistant Teacher in 2017. A large number of Eligible aspirants apply online for these posts before the last date. DSSSB has given the dates for the online exam of post code 89/17 . DSSSB Primary Assistant Teacher 89/17 Exam Date is given below.

Instructions for  Download DSSSB Admit Card 2018 Online

There are some simple steps which will help you to download DSSSB Call Letter 2018 for upcoming examinations

1. Visit the DSSSB official site.
  2. On the homepage, search for DSSSB admit card download link on the site
  3. Enter your login details i.e., Application Number, and Date of Birth (DOB) to download admit card online
  4. Once you successfully login, your DSSSB admit card will display on the computer screen
  5. Check the mentioned details on your admit card.
  6. Take a printout for future reference.

Important Links

Download Admit Card for PRT 89/17

General Instructions

• Your DSSSB online admit card will contain the exam details like exam DSSSB exam date, time and exam centre.
  • The reporting time will be mentioned on the admit card. Reach on or before the reporting time mentioned.
  • It is compulsory to carry your DSSSB admit card and your photo ID while reporting at the examination centre.
  • For photo ID, you can carry one of the following: Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport, College ID Card, Voter ID Card .
  • Keep your admit card safe and with you until the recruitment process ends.
  • Make sure that the examiner will sign on our admit card.
  • Read all the instructions carefully before appearing for DSSSB exam.
  • Without your admit card, the candidate will not get entry.
  • Carry your passport size photograph to paste on admit card in presence of the exam invigilator. Candidates have to make a thumb impression as well. For more, read the instructions carefully.

If you will face any issue while downloading the DSSSB Hall Ticket 2018 then you may comment below. Our team will try to help you as soon as possible.

Related posts

52 Thoughts to “DSSSB PRT Asst. Teacher 89/17 Admit Card and Exam Dates ”

1. Anisa bano

Sir my exam date is 13/10 and m facing problem in downloding admit card prt post code 16/17 and also post code 89/17 assistant primary teacher urdu exam date 6 oct

1. Sir admit card nahi nikal Raha h jinka application no 97821785 h aaur dob 03/07/1994 h yah admit card sister ka h

aapka online hai na to admit card exam ke 3 din pahle aaega

2. OnlineJobGyan

89/17 ke admit card ke liye abhi wait kro . aapka online hai na to admit card exam ke 3 din pahle aaega

2. Geeta

Sir how can I get my admit card of post code 89/17.I filled ofline form bus of overage candidate

3. Satender kumar

Reg no – 11162217 ka paper kab hai

4. 18180450 ka exam kB h sir. DOB 04081994

1. OnlineJobGyan

abhi wait kro admit card aane ka

5. palak

sir, how can i get my admit card post code no-89/17,77783652

aapka exam online hai na to admit card exam ke 3 din pahle aaega

6. meenakshi

Plz my exam date show karo

1. OnlineJobGyan

wait kro admit card aane ka abhi

7. palak

sir, how can i get my admit card post code no-89/17,mera application no-77783652

wait kro abhi aapka online hai na to admit card exam ke 3 din pahle aaega

8. Rajni Meena

Sir I forget my application I’d and exam is 10/11 please help

9. SHANTI LAL

POST COAD 89/17 KE ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD NHI HORA HE KYA KRE 10/11/2018 KO EXAM HAI

aapka online hai na to admit card exam ke 3 din pahle aaega

10. Sumit kumar

Sir i forget my reg no and my exam is 10/11/2018 please help

11. Mahri exam kab ki h mehra Ap.39914752

1. OnlineJobGyan

wait kro admit card aane ka

12. Sir mera admit card nhi nikl rha ,app.no.33118467,d.o.b-02/03/1993 h

1. OnlineJobGyan

Abhi admit card nhi aae hai exam ke 3 days pahle aaenge .

13. Sir my exam is on 10 november 2018 post code 89/17..
    I just want to know wether the admit card of this date is released or not ???
    Plz. Reply asap

1. OnlineJobGyan

Abhi admit card nhi aae hai exam ke 3 days pahle aaenge .

14. Krishan

Sir 89/17 ka admit card nhi aaya abi tek 11/11/2018 ko h

1. OnlineJobGyan

Abhi admit card nhi aae hai exam ke 3 days pahle aaenge .

15. Jyoti s

Sir how can get my admit card post code 89/17

1. OnlineJobGyan

Abhi admit card nhi aae hai exam ke 3 days pahle aaenge .

16. arbind yadav

sir
    mera exam dsssb prt 89/17 ka 11/11/2018 ko hai admit card nhi show kar rha 0fficial site par last date for download admit card is over dikha rha hai… please help me for get admit card…….

check kr lo admit card aa gye

17. Renu

Sir mera prt ka 89/17 ka admit card download nai ho rha hai phone pr msg aya tha ki exam schedule 10 Nov 2018 ka h so kya kre

check kr lo admit card aa gye

18. Alisher

Sir mera admit card dowanlods nhi or raha post code 89/17 date 10/11 ka h

check kr lo admit card aa gye

19. sir admit card dowanlod nhi hoo raha plz share link for post code 89/17

20. OnlineJobGyan

Isi post me jo Link diya hai usi se download ho jaega

21. Sir mera admit card nhi nikal rha h 89/17 ka na hi koi msg aaya mere phone pe please sir mera admit card kase niklega exam date bhi mujhe nhi pta please help me sir app. No. 34521254 date of birth 05/08 1995

22. Sir, 89/17 DSSB ka primary teacher ke liye Admit Card down load nahi ho pa raha

23. sadie wilson

sir i have forgot my application number for the post code 89/17 . is there any way to get back my application number??
    plz help me dear sir

24. Swati

forgot application number for 88/17.exam on 14/11. kindly tell how to retrieve

25. JYOTI

application no-84950670, post code-89/17,
    i have not received any information about my exam date and admit card.
    please suggest me what to do.

26. application no 45060437 post code 89/17.i have not received any information about my exam date and admit card. please suggest me what to do.

27. MADHURI SHARMA

My exam is on 29 Nov 2018. I want to know that when will my admit card be available to download?

28. minakshi

Please tel me admit card have not shown. please clarify the application No 55861305

29. NEHA

Sir
    My DSSSB assistant teacher exam post code 89/17 is on 29 nov2018 but I am unable to download the admit card. when i entered application number then it is showing only applicatats detail.
    kindly Help me in download Admit Card.

30. Sapna Rani

DSSSB Team,

My exam is held on 29-11-2018 against post code 89/17, but still admit card not open.

Pls, support to for getting my admit card.

my mail is op_bhardwaj92@rediffmail.com

31. Surender Kumar

I forget my application number how can I get the admit card for the post 89/17 assistant primary teacher. Many other asking the same question but dnt give them a satisfied answer.why? You dnt know? Or you not interested giving the answer for this request. please suggest a right way how we can download admit card. Thanks

32. Sukhvinder

Sir answer key kab aay gi 89/17 11 November ki

33. PARKASH

69368433 admit card kab ayega sir

34. Rekha

I am unable to download the admit card for the post of assistant teacher (Primary) Post code 89/17 which is scheduled on 29/11/2018. Further i dont have my application no. so how i can get it.

35. Mukesh Kumar

Please tell me admit card have not showing. My application number is 33599223

36. Sir Mera kl exam h post code 89/17 h admit card download NH ho Rh h and glt bta Rh h jbki correct hi h password