Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has Declared the examination schedule for MCD PRT recruitment 2018. Candidates who have applied for advt 1/2018 against post code 1/18 including 16/17 must appear for offline written exam on notified exam dates. The board is conducting Written test in four days on 30 Sep, 13 Oct, 14 Oct, 28 Oct 2018. On each of the four dates, exam will be held from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM. Candidates can check the status of their exams form here.
Check status of DSSSB PRT recruitment 2018
Chcek status of their exam of DSSSB PRT 2018 from here. Students are able to check the dates of your exam . DSSSB has taken the PRT exam on30 Sep, 13 Oct, 14 Oct, 28 Oct 2018 against post code 1/18 including 16/17 in the offline mode.
- Login the DSSSB official website by entering their date of birth, 10th board roll no. and also 10th board passing year.
- Then click on the status .
- Select the EXam or Post name .
- Check the date from there .
Students can their exam status directly from here https://dsssbonline.nic.in .
All candidates download their admit card from the dsssb official website as per your batch. Those who have to appear for exam on 30 Sep must download admit card between 20 to 26 Sep 2018. Candidates who have exam scheduled on 13 Oct need to obtain hall ticket between 03 to 09 Oct 2018. Likewise applicants with exam scheduled on 14 Oct 2018 can download admit card from 04 to 10 Oct 2018. Finally candidates with exam on 28 Oct 2018 must get it from 18 to 24 Oct 2018.
Candidates who wants to check their and can download the admit card are on the right place .
Instructions for Download DSSSB Admit Card 2018 Online
There are some simple steps which will help you to download DSSSB Call Letter 2018 for upcoming examinations
- Visit the DSSSB official site.
- On the homepage, search for DSSSB admit card download link on the site
- Enter your login details i.e., Application Number, and Date of Birth (DOB) to download admit card online
- Once you successfully login, your DSSSB admit card will display on the computer screen
- Check the mentioned details on your admit card.
- Take a printout for future reference.
For downloading the Admit card , the candidates have to enter the following details :
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Captcha Code
Candidates have a advice download their admit card between the prescribed date . And Chcek the mentioned details of your admit card and take a printout of the admit card for future reference .