The Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of the biggest Open distance learning Universities in the world was established in 1985 and currently offers 227 academic programmes through 67 Regional Centres spread across the country.It has established its centres in many parts of the world. The learners who are registered with the university and pursuing various distance learning courses are also huge in number.
Those seeking admission can apply through the IGNOU Online admission portal within the stipulated time. Candidates can also re-register for certain UG, PG and Research courses offered by IGNOU before within the stipulated time through the IGNOU re-registration portal. For admission to most of the IGNOU courses offered by the University, candidates are shortlisted for admission on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying degree. However, in case of some specific courses, the University conducts an admission test for the selection of students.
Re-Registration opened for January 2019 Session. Last Date for Re-Registration is 30th November 2018.
Steps to fill IGNOU Online Re-Registration Form
- Go to the homepage of the IGNOU Online Re-registration website
- In the applicant login area click on the “Apply online Re-Registration Form” button
- Select your course option
- Enter your enrolment number (nine characters)
- Then enter the “Captcha” image in the text box and click on the submit button. To check process, information related to IGNOU Online Re-Registration Form, application process check here. For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website.
IGNOU Registration Form PDF
Online Admissions Related Technical Problems
For specific and technical problems related to online admission, submission of online applications, online payment, payment error, uploading documents etc. please contact at
011-29533869, 29533870, 29572512, 29572513, 29572514
011-29572514 between 9.30AM – 6.00 PM (Monday to Friday).