- Alpha Numeric – A to Z, 0-9
- Function Keys – F1 to F12
- Modifier Keys – Ctrl, Alt, Shift
- Cursor Keys – Home, Page up,Page Down, Insert ,Tab,Backspace, Delete, Enter, Space Bar
- Toggle Keys – Lock Key, Caps Lock, Scroll
- Special Keys – Esc, Print Screen , Window
Types of Computer Montors
- CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) : These monitors are highly reliable and efficient, and are capable of generating a resolution of up to 2048 x 1536 pixels, thereby providing a clear picture
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) : Liquid crystal display, also known as liquid crystal diode. These monitors are compact, lightweight, and do not consume much desk space
- LED (Light-Emitting Diodes) : LED monitors are said to use much lesser power than CRT and LCD.
4 Popular type Mouse Devices
- Mechanical Mouse: The ball mouse was the first type of mouse created and this device is integrated with a metal or rubber ball which spin in all directions
- Trackball Mouse: The trackball mouse is a pointing device consisting of a ball held by a socket containing sensors to detect the rotation of the ball.
- Optical Mouse: Unlike the traditional mouse, they do not have a mouse ball.
- Wireless Mouse: Its capability to provide connectivity without cables. The lack of wires provide free movement and these mice have high sensitivity
1 Bit = Binary Digit
8 Bits = 1 Byte
1024 Bytes = 1 KB (Kilo Byte)
1024 KB = 1 MB (Mega Byte)
1024 MB = 1 GB(Giga Byte)
1024 GB = 1 TB(Terra Byte)
1024 TB = 1 PB(Peta Byte)
Exa Byte (EB)
1024 PB = 1 EB(Exa Byte)
Zetta Byte (ZB)
1024 EB = 1 ZB(Zetta Byte)
Yotta Byte (YB)
1024 ZB = 1 YB (Yotta Byte)
1024 YB = 1 (Bronto Byte)
1024 Brontobyte = 1 (Geop Byte)
Geop Byte is The Highest Memory Measurement Unit!!!