Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), New Delhi has announced a notification for the recruitment of Principal, Vice- Principal, Post Graduate Teachers, Graduate Teachers, Librarian, Primary Teachers, Music Teachers & Other vacancies recruitment basis. Those candidates are interested in the vacancy in KVS and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read Notification & Apply Online.
Kendriya Vidyalaya teacher recruitment 2018-19 brings in opportunities for candidates who want to pursue their career as a Teacher. Kendriya Vidyalaya has released kvs recruitment 2018 notification to recruit various posts of Teacher and Non-Teaching Staff in its all regional schools. Kendriya Vidyalaya invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, Primary Teacher, Computer Instructor, Music Teacher and So on.
An edit window will be provided from 27th September to 1 st October 2018 to make online corrections, if any, in the online application forms already filled by the candidates.
Notice for allowing the candidates who are appearing in CTET – 2018 for the post of PRT and TGT in KVs.(04-09-2018)
|S. No.||Important Dates||Date|
|1||Registration Open on designated online portal||24.08.2018|
|2||Registration Closes||13.09.2018(upto2359 Hours)|
|3||Date of Written Test||(Tentative) Will be notified on KVS website.|
Number of Vacancies
|S. No.||Important Dates||Date|
|3||POST GRADUATE TEACHERs (PGTs) (Group-B)||592|
|4||TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHERs (TGTs)(Group-B)||1900|
|5||LIBRARIAN (Group -B)||50|
|6||PRIMARY TEACHER (Group-B)||5300|
|7||PRIMARY TEACHER (MUSIC) (Group-B)||206|
|S. No.||Post||Qualification (s)|
i) Master Degree from a ecognized university with atleast 45% marks in aggregate.
ii) B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
(i) Persons holding analogous posts or posts of Principals in Central/State Govt./ Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. in the PayMarix-12 (Rs.78800-209200). OR
(ii) Vice-Principal/Asstt. Education Officers in Central/State Govt./ Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. in the PayMatrix-10 (Rs.56100-1777500)with combined services of 05 years as PGT and 02 year as Vice-Principal. OR
(iii) Persons holding posts of PGTs or Lecturer in Central/State Govt./ Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. in the Pay Matrix -08 (Rs.47600-151100) or equivalent with at least 8 years’ regular service in the aforesaid grade. OR
(iv) 15 years combined regular services as TGT in the Pay Matrix -7 (Rs.44900-142400) and PGT in the Pay Matrix -8 (Rs. Rs.47600-151100) out of which 03 years as PGT.
(v) Desirable Qualifications: Knowledge of computer application.
i) Masters Degree from a recognized university with atleast 50% marks in aggregate.
ii) B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
(iii)2 years experience of working on the post of Vice-Principal in Central/State Govt./Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. ;
6 Years experience of working on the post of PGT or Lecturer in Central/State Govt./Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt.;
10 years combined experience of working as PGT or Lecturer and TGT in Central/State Govt./Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. of which atleast 3 years should be of working on the post of PGT or Lecturer.
Desirable Basic knowledge of working on Computer
POST GRADUATE TEACHERs (PGTs) (Group-B)
1. PGT (English) – English
2 . PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level
3. PGT (Physics) – Physics/Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics
4. PGT (Chemistry) – Chemistry/Bio Chemistry
5. PGT (Economics) – Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics
6. PGT (Commerce) – Master’s degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degree of M.Com in Applied/ Business Economics shall not be eligible.
7. PGT (Maths) – Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
8. PGT (Biology) – Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/Genetics/ MicroBiology/Bio-Technology/Molecular Biology/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level
TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHERs (TGTs)(Group-B)
1. TGT (English) – English as a subject in all the three years.
2. TGT (Hindi) – Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
3. TGT(S.St ) – Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
4. TGT (Science) – Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
5. TGT (Sanskrit) – Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
6. TGT (Maths) – Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: – Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics
LIBRARIAN (Group -B)
i) Bachelor degree in Library Science
Graduate with one year diploma in Library Science from a recognized institution.
ii) Working knowledge of Hindi and English.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Application
PRIMARY TEACHER (Group-B)
1. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education(by whatever name known)
Senior Secondary(or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
Senior Secondary(or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education(Special Education)
Graduation with atleast 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)* * who has acquired the qualification of Bachelor of Education from any NCTE recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in class I-V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE within two years of such appointment as Primary Teacher.
2. Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Govt. of India.
3. Proficiency to teach through Hindi & English media.
Desirable: Knowledge of working on Computer.
PRIMARY TEACHER (MUSIC)
i) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University.
ii) Competence to teach through the English\Hindi medium.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Mode of Selection for KVS Departmental Recruitment 2018
Pay Examination Fee Online
The candidates have to pay examination fee online through the prescribed link at online application, the post wise examination fee payable is as under:
1. Principal –Rs.1500/-
2. Vice-Principal – Rs.1500/-
3. PGTs – Rs.1000/-
4. TGTs –Rs.1000/-
5. Librarian – Rs.1000/-
6. Primary Teacher –Rs.1000/-
7. Primary Teacher (Music) – Rs.1000/-
Steps to apply online
- Log on to the official website: http://kvsangathan.nic.in/
- Go to “Home” & Select the desired post
- Click on the advertisement, Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application
- Click on “Online Application” to fill up the application form online
- The candidate has to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information .
- Candidates has to fill up to all required information in “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Fill the all necessary details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Mode of Selection for KVS Departmental Recruitment 2018- Written Exam
Notification KVS Departmental Recruitment 2018 Notification
Official Website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in .