Types of Learning Difficulties
- Dyslexia/Dislexia = This is related to Reading Problem
- Dysgraphia = Problem related to Writing Skill
- Discalculia = Problem related to Calculations
- Dyspraxia = Problem in fine motor skill
- Dysfunctional = Unable to deal with Social relation
- Dysthymia = Problem related to bones
- Dysphasia/Aphasis = Problem of understanding of language
- Dyslexmia = Person is unable to identify words like was or saw
Forms of paralysis
2. Paraplesia = Affects both legs or both hands
3. Hemiplesia= Affects either left hand and left leg or right hand and right leg
4. Quadriplesia = Affects both hands and both legs.
Developmental disorder or Neuro disorder that begins early in childhood and lasts throughout a person’s life.
- Reasons – Heredity, Not properly working of Nervous system.
- Symptoms — Problem in communications, Problem in making social relationship, Problem with any particular thing.
1. Classical Autism -> Symptoms at low level
2. Asperger’s Autism -> Symptoms at high level
2 April ->World Autism Awareness Day
Nick name of Autism is Blue and mainly found in boys
Repeat noises and phrases unnecessarily that they hear. It is also a disorder.