SBI PO job Recruitment 2018:Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process. The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary examination will have to appear for Main examination. The candidates shortlisted after the main examination will be subsequently called for a Group Exercises & Interview. Prospective candidates will have to apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes
SBI PO job Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Exam Details||Important Dates|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS|
|Starting Date:||April 21, 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||May 13, 2018|
|Date of Online Fee Payment||April 21 to May 13, 2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||28.05.2018 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||1 st, 7th & 8th of July 2018|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||15.07.2018|
Required Qualification :
- Essential Academic Qualifications: (AS ON 31.08.2018): Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD) PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years PWD (OBC)- 13 Years PWD (Gen)- 10 Years
- Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment – 5 Years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 Years
|Exam Details||Important Dates|
|ST/SC/PWD||100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General/OBC||600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
- Online Registration Opens – April 21, 2018
- Last date to apply – May 13, 2018
- Date of Online Fee Payment – April 21 to May 13, 2018
- Dates of Admit Card Download (Prelims) June 18, 2018 (Tentative)
- Date of SBI PO Prelims Exam – July 1, 7 and 8, 2018
- Date of SBI PO Mains Exam – August 4, 2018
Official Website: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbipoapr18/
Instruction to Apply for Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates who want to fill form must visit the official website from the link given above.
- Read the instruction carefully andApply for the post.
- Now fill the application form without any mistake.
- Upload all the documents that are demanded in the application form.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Now finally submit the application form
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.