Consumer Medicine Information
Direction for Use/Dosage
Patanjali Pure honey is a sweet aliment produced by honey bees and derived from the nectar of flowers and Best pure honey available with our standard. Honey gets its sweetness from the monosaccharide fructose and glucose and has approximately the same relative sweetness as that of granulated sugar (97% of the sweetness of sucrose, a disaccharide). Patanjali Pure Natural Honey is rich in fructose, minerals, vitamins, and other nutritious elements. Honey is not only a natural sweetener but a multifunctional food that offers ample health benefits.
- This honey has good anti-septic quality so It aids in the early healing of injuries. it is a good blood purifier.
- It is useful in treating cold, cough, and fever.
- Patanjali Honey is very effective in reducing body weight.
- Honey mixed with water and vinegar was also used as a vermifuge.
- Antibacterial properties of honey are the result of the low water activity causing osmosis, hydrogen peroxide effect, and high acidity.
- Mixed with lemon juice and consumed slowly, honey coats the throat, alleviating discomfort.
5-10g twice daily with Lukewarm water or milk. It can be taken along with the juice of ginger for cough relief and for other ailments.
Read instructions carefully before use
Honey gets its sweetness from the monosaccharide fructose and glucose and has approximately the same relative sweetness as that of granulated sugar (97% of the sweetness of sucrose, a disaccharide). Patanjali Pure Natural Honey is rich in fructose, minerals, vitamins, and other nutritious elements.
Products similar to Patanjali Honey 500 gm
I recently got to try honey from Netmeds. Its far superior than any others
Posted on 30 November 2020
The quality is very good.
Posted on 16 May 2020
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.