IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University. This Open University offers Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, PG Diploma and Certificate programs. The above mentioned academic programs are available in formats like- distance education mode, regular mode and online mode. IGNOU is very popular for its distance education courses!
IGNOU, through its useful courses and convenient open schooling mode, has been of great help to Indian students. Skill enhancing courses offered by this Open University are very popular among Indian students. In simple terms, IGNOU is a boon for students!
How the Candidates Can Check the IGNOU Assignment Status 2018:
There are two ways to check the assignment status of IGNOU 2019 the links to which are given below. The credentials which candidates should keep ready to check their assignment status are enrolment number, code of the programme, and date of birth. For the checking the IGNOU assignment Status the candidate has the two ways. We are given both methods below:-
- Candidate needs to click on the university official website.
- After this candidate click on the assignment option and open the by the enrollment number and date of birth.
- After click on the login and a new page is showing on the display with candidate all details.
- In this page below give an online option “Assignment Submission status.”
- When the candidate clicks on this page then another page will open with all assignment submission status 2018.
- The candidate can check the session, status, number of assignments submitted and date of submission.
In this way, the candidate can check the status by this method that is given below
- The candidate clicks on the online status link.
- After entering the enrollment number and program code and click on the submit button.
- Now a new page will open with the assignment 2018 status.
- Candidate can take the printout and check the status and it will take printout for the future use.
IGNOU Official Website Click Here
Assignment Status Click Here
The candidate whose application will submit the successful than the candidate is able to check the assignment status.Important Instruction For the 2018 Assignment Status:
- If the candidate application submit successfully but the candidate is not able to check the assignment status than candidate needs to contact in the regional centre of the course program.
- If the candidate does not submit the assignment on time than university show the assignment status zero.
- For the final year, the assignment is an important part for the students.
IGNOU Contact Details:
- Address: IGNOU Residential Campus Road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
- Phone: 011 2953 5438
- Website: Click