IGNOU Date Sheet – IGNOU is India’s pride when it comes to Open Education. The institution is the largest Open University in the world. The institution came into being by an Act of Parliament in 1985. This open school started imparting academic programmes in 1987. Starting with 4,528 students today it has over 3 million students. The University has its branches spread across the country and other nations. The vision for this establishment has always been an inclusive education. The diverse economic and cultural segments of society benefit from this institution.
Schedule of Examination Dates is vital for systematic and planned preparation for examinations. When you know the examination dates in advance, you have a better idea of how prepared you are for the examinations ahead. You can prioritize between subjects and determine the exact amount of time that you would spend on each subject for maximum utilization of time while studying during the examinations.
IGNOU Date Sheet For JUNE 2020 TEE
When we know the examination dates in advance, you have a better idea of how prepared you are for the examinations ahead. IGNOU has declared the June 2020 TEE date sheet in advance for the welfare of the students. who wants to download the pdf of date sheet are on the right place from here you can download the JUNE 2020 IGNOU TEE date sheet. Students can check the course wise datesheet from the below link.
How To Download IGNOU Date Sheet June TEE 2020?
Follow the steps as under to download IGNOU Date Sheet June from the official website:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of IGNOU: www.ignou.ac.in
- – 2nd Step: Go to “Student Support” and click “Student Zone” from the drop-down menu.
- – 3rd Step: Now click on “Downloads”.
- – 4th Step: Here click on the tab “Date Sheet”.
- – 5th Step: Now click on the link “Datesheet for June 2020 Term End Examination“
- – 6th Step: Select your “Program“.
- – 7th Step: Select your “Course“.
- – 8th Step: IGNOU December Date Sheet will be displayed on your screen in PDF.
- – 9th Step: Download the IGNOU Time Table 2020 to check the dates and timings of your exam for further reference.
Permission for appearing in the examination is provisional and is subject to the following conditions:-
- Your registration for these courses is valid and not time barred;
- You have submitted the required number of assignments in the courses by due date wherever applicable;
- You have completed the minimum time to pursue these courses as per the provision of your programme;
- You have paid the examination fee for all the courses you are appearing in the examination;
- In the case of non compliance of any of the above conditions, the result of all such courses will not be declared.
Related to the programmes & courses offered by IGNOU, their eligibility, duration, admission process, study centres etc. and specific queries related to the courses like B.Com. (F&A), B.Com. (C&A), B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Ed., MBA, M.Ed, PhD etc. please contact the Student Service Centre, at
011-29533869, 29533870, 29572512, 29572513, 29572514
Online Admissions Related Technical Problems
For specific and technical problems related to online admission, submission of online applications, online payment, payment error, uploading documents etc. please contact at
011-29572514 between 9.30AM – 6.00 PM (Monday to Friday).