Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has begun online examination form submission for Term End Exam (TEE) scheduled to be held in June 2019. Candidates can submit the TEE form till 31 March without late fees and with a late fee of Rs. 1000 the form can be submitted from 15 April to 30 April 2019. The examination fee is Rs. 150 each for theory and practical courses. Payment for the exam fee can be done through credit card/ debit card/internet banking.
The hall ticket for the TEE June 2019 will be released 7 to 10 days before the scheduled date. ‘Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University Website well before 7 to 10 days before the commencement of the examinations. Please take print out of Hall Ticket from University website (www.ignou.ac.in) and report at the examination centre along with your Identity Card issued by the Regional Centre/University.’ On the exam day, candidates must carry the IGNOU identity card.
|Dates for the Submission Form||Late Fees|
|1st March 2019 to 31st March 2019||Without late fee|
|After 15th April 2019||With late fee of Rs.1000/-|
Steps to apply for IGNOU June exams 2019:
- Go to the official website for IGNOU (ignou.ac.in)
- Under the drop-down menu to “Register online”, click on the link for the “term end exam”.
- Read through the instructions provided, check the box at the bottom and click on “proceed to fill online application form”.
- Fill in your details in the fields provided and pay the required exam fee.
- Download the filled in a form for further reference.
Check for Status, if already registered
Examination fee and Mode of Payment
|Examination Fee||Payment Mode|
|@ 150 per course theory
@ 150 per course practical
|Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking|
Process to submit Examination Form
- Select and Enter Programme Code from the options list.
- Select Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website.
- If the Examination Centre opted by the student is not activated as Examination Centre or not allotted for administrative reasons, alternative Examination Centre will be allotted to the student.
- Select course(s) carefully while filling the Examination Form as per your valid registration details available in IGNOU website.
- Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen for filling the Exam form.
- After successful submission of Examination Form, you will receive an acknowledgement with Control Number on the screen.
- Please retain the auto generated Control Number for your reference and record.
Note : In case, examination fee needs to be returned to student due to technical reasons, the fee will be refunded to the same account (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) from which the payment was made.
Related to Refund excess Examination Fee
- Students who fill Exam Form online through Cyber Cafe/ Other Agency, must ensure receipt of the Examination Fee and that their Fee is reached IGNOU through SEARCH Option at IGNOU website
- Students are required to submit chargeback case(s) in bank only after the publication of Hall Ticket on IGNOU website.
- If a student gets back refund of all the Examination Fee through Chargeback process and still appeared in Examination, his/her Exam result will be withheld and will be released after paying the requisite Examination Fee.
In case of non-receipt of Control number or any query pertaining to examination form please contact or send us email on –
email@example.com – for Master Degree programmes (e.g. MA/ MCOM/MCA/MSc etc.)
firstname.lastname@example.org – for Bachelor Degree programmes (e.g. BA/BCOM/BSC/BCA etc.)
email@example.com – or Certificate, Diploma and PG Diploma programmes (e.g. CFN/CRD/DNHE/PGDRD etc.)
Phone No.(s) : 011-29572209
For applicants facing any queries related to IGNOU Result December 2018-2019 TEE (परिणाम जारी) BDP, MA BA, they can ask their questions below.